- Registration for winter events, ski rentals and ski lessons are currently on hold due to the stay home order.
Purchase a Cataraqui Conservation Annual Pass
- Online Order Form
- Passes are not processed on weekends or holidays.
- COVID 19 Update – We are extending the expiry date on Annual Passes that were valid through April-June 2020. Please contact email@example.com with your name, annual pass number, and date of expiry and staff will issue a 3 month extension.
Education Program Registration
- Field Trips to Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-546-4228 ext. 251 for booking.
- NEW – School Yard Program, nearby Park/Greenspace Programs & Virtual Field Trips (Kingston area)
- Nature Programs for Early Learners & Home Learners (Kingston)
Forest Therapy Registration
- Private Group Booking
- Private One-On-One Booking
- Retreat Booking
- Public Sessions
- New sessions coming 2021
Contactless Entrance Fee - Little Cataraqui Creek CA
- NEW – Online contactless payment
- Before your visit – print off your booking receipt and place it on your dashboard while in the Conservation Area.
- At Little Cataraqui Creek – have your booking email on your mobile device.
Memberships & Donations
Conservation Area Bookings
- Lemoine Point
- Little Cataraqui Creek
- Outdoor Centre at Little Cataraqui Creek
- Mac Johnson Wildlife Area
- Parrott’s Bay Conservation Area
- Gould Lake Conservation Area
- Lyn Valley Conservation Area
For bookings please contact Dianne Doyle at email@example.com or 613-546-4228 ext. 222.