- Due to COVID 19 we have cancelled our weekend programs to protect staff and participants. Thank you for your support.
Purchase a Cataraqui Conservation Annual Pass
- Online Order Form
- Passes are not processed on weekends or holidays.
- COVID 19 Update: Until further notice we will only be processing Annual Pass purchases online or by calling our Admin Office at 613-546-4228 ext. 221. Your pass will be mailed to you as soon as possible. Please visit www.crca.ca/coronavirus for details on what is open and closed due to COVID-19. Thank you.
Education Program Registration
- Education Programs for Schools
- Nature Programs for Early Learners (Kingston)
- Nature Programs for Home Learners (Kingston)
- Spring Nature Programs have been cancelled due to COVID-19. If you have already registered staff will be in touch about refund or re-booking options. Thank you.
Summer Camp & PA Day Programs
Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area - Entrance Fee
- NEW – Online contactless payment
- Before your visit – print off your booking receipt and place it on your dashboard while in the Conservation Area.
- At Little Cataraqui Creek – have your booking email on your mobile device.
Forest Therapy Registration
Conservation Area Bookings
- Lemoine Point
- Little Cataraqui Creek
- Outdoor Centre at Little Cataraqui Creek
- Mac Johnson Wildlife Area
- Parrott’s Bay Conservation Area
- Gould Lake Conservation Area
- Lyn Valley Conservation Area
For bookings please contact Dianne Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-546-4228 ext. 222.