For Property Developers

construction work on culvert

Planning a Building Project or Some Shoreline Work?

If you are planning to build near a wetland, river or creek or along a lakeshore, you may require planning approval or a permit from the CRCA.

It’s a good idea to consult with our staff before you get too far along with your plans. They can help you through the process and let you know what permits and approvals you will need from us.


  • Visit our Maps page for links to watershed maps and other mapping products that are available on the web.