The CRCA has the following environmental protection and water management properties:
- Little Cataraqui Creek Marshlands (City of Kingston)
- Millhaven Reservoir (Loyalist Township, City of Kingston, Township of South Frontenac)
- Bayly Conservation Reserve (City of Kingston)
- Lees Pond (Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley)
- Bayview Wetland (Loyalist Township)
- Owl Woods (Loyalist Township).
Three of these properties contain provincially significant wetlands.
The Little Cataraqui Creek Marshlands, is an ongoing acquisition project, have been purchased to protect wetlands and floodplains from being developed.
Bayview Wetland is another ongoing acquisition project to protect environmentally sensitive lands.
The Millhaven Reservoir was a project completed by the CRCA to provide a safe water supply for the village of Odessa.
Lees Pond is a water management property containing a dam and pond that play an important role in maintaining water levels on Lyn Creek.
The Owl Woods property on Amherst Island was purchased to protect a significant piece of wildlife habitat.
The Bayly Conservation Reserve was donated to the CRCA by the Bayly family.
Only Owl Wood and portions of the Little Cataraqui Creek Marshlands are available for public use. All of the other properties are just for environmental protection and water management purposes.